How Do I Mix and Drink My Keto/os? Is 1/2 serving of Keto/os Effective?
- Start with a half packet (or half scoop if you got the tub) for the first 1-2 days, better to start with half a serving since this is new to your body.
- You can also try 1/2 packet in the morning and 1/2 packet in the afternoon. If you find this is too much start with 1/4 packet or serving.
- Everyone is different. If you are NOT looking for fat loss or weight loss half a serving can be just as effective for some people.
- Mix 1/2 packet with 10-20oz (more or less as desired) of water (and ice) and shake. More or less water will effect the taste. So if you like it sweeter use less water. I will stress that ice makes your Keto taste amazing! Don’t skip the ice.
- Drink SLOWLY over 30-60 minutes. Do not gulp this down quickly! Your body needs time to absorb Keto properly. Drinking your Keto slowly allows your body to absorb it properly.
- Stay hydrated! So many people are dehydrated and don’t even realize it! One of the most important things you can do is drink lots of water!
- You should increase to a full packet or serving as tolerated. You can also drink a second serving of Keto/os in the afternoon or evening.
What Foods Should I Eat While Taking Keto OS if Looking for Fat Loss? The wonderful thing about taking exogenous ketones via KETO//OS is that you can experience the benefits of ketones without diet modification. Even those who don’t change a thing, will still experience the benefits. However, it is encouraged that you slowly begin to follow a lower carbohydrate diet, and enhance your body’s ability to utilize.
Over 8 days, follow the 8 steps in the N8tive OS-Zone to get you on the right track for fat loss:
- Take Keto/os 2 times a day:
Take your first serving of KETO/os between 6-9am and your second serving between 1-4pm. (You can build up to two full servings a day – usually by the 3-5th day you can start)
- Drink more water:
Try to drink 1/2 to 1 ounce of water per lb of body weight.(Min. 10 – 8oz. glasses of water)
- Eliminate refined sugars:
Stay away sugary foods and drink(No soft drinks)
- Eliminate flour, wheats and grains:
No gluten – Stick to leafy greens for sources of carbohydrates.
- Increase your healthy fats:
Drink KETO Kreme, which has healthy fats, with your tea or coffee in the morning. You can also drink Keto Kreme with unsweetened almond or coconut milk.
- Have your first meal between 11am and 1pm:
Limit yourself to 100 grams of carbs a day.(Make them healthy carbs – leafy greens are the best)If you are ambitious and you want to use a KetoLife guide line, here is a simple guideline:
Stay within a % fat/protein/carb ratio:
Beginners and Athletes: 65% Fats / 25% Protein / 10% Carbs
Advanced Ketogenic Life: 80% Fats / 15% Protein / 5% Carbs
- Eat your last meal before 8pm:
If you absolutely need to eat after, make sure it is fat only.
- Move your body more and get good quality sleep:
Workout, run, walk, do pushups, take the stairs, walk the golf course etc. Try to get to sleep before 11:00 p.m. for 8 days.
For more details on what to eat when you are following a ketogenic diet, check out my KETO FOOD LIS
Take the product
- Take the product in the morning and wait until you are hungry but don’t wait longer than 3 hours. (You can start with 1/2 pack and work up to a full pack from there.)
- If you workout in the morning take 1/2 pack 30 minutes before workout and if you stomach is doing well start drinking the rest at the beginning of the workout.
The rest of the day
- See if you can wait to eat first meal between 11-1. (have a fatty snack ready).
- Plan on 2-3 meals plus an optional Fatty Snack.
- You can have a second Keto/os serving in the afternoon or evening to help control food cravings.
Win the morning
- Have N8ive Coffee or tea by using Keto Kreme Mix coffee or tea with Keto Kreme (can use almond or coconut milk in place of coffee)
Enjoy the Keto Journey – Keys To Success
A big part of this process is healing your body not all progress is measured by the scale depending on how much damage has been done to your body it can take months or even years to fully heal it. Do yourself a favor and enjoy the journey to getting healthy. Recognize every win and look for all the positive changes in your life in addition to weight loss, these are the reasons you will stick with this life style and create a healthier you.
Keys for success:
- Do not take Keto-OS with food. Take it as a meal replacement or in between meals.
- Throw away your scale. Fat loss is measured in inches so use a measuring tape to track your progress.
- Walk for at least 20-60 minutes in the morning.
- All meals should be consumed between 11am and 8 pm.
- If necessary to eat after 8pm eat a Fat Bomb.
- You can have and additional 1/2 to 1 serving of Keto OS in the afternoon to prevent bingeing.
- You can also have a Keto Kreme in the afternoon.
- Buy coconut oil and use it to cook veggies in.
- Use more fats like butter from grass fed cows, olive oil, ghee, duck fat, MCT oil.
- Buy MCT oil put a teaspoon in the Keto OS, add to your salads and fish or coffee.
- Check your calorie goals to make sure you are not eating to many calories.
- It can take one to seven days for your body to adjust to consuming fat as its primary fuel source.
- If you experience any headaches or tiredness increase your salt intake by adding some Celtic Sea Salt to your water.
Plateaus with Keto OS
Plateaus are a part of the process. As your body is changing and healing there will be times when your weight loss can be stalled for a week to ten days. Do not be alarmed or frustrated it happens to everyone. The first plateau generally occurs around week 3. Do not worry unless weight loss stalls for more than 10 days.
Tips for plateau breaking
- Re-examine Macros/make sure you are sticking close to them every day.
- You may need to lessen your protein and or carb intake.
- Make sure you are getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- If you are aggressively exercising make sure you are eating enough calories to avoid entering a starvation state.
- Carb loading: After one month you can experiment with a carb reload day.
- A carb reload day is a day where Men eat anywhere form 300-600 grams of carbs and women eat 200-300 grams of carbs
- This helps your body reset and can break plateaus, the goal is to shock your body with glucose to re-stimulate the weight loss process.
- Keep in mind you need to decrease your fat intake these days so your total calories don’t increase.
- Carb reload days can be done every 7-14 days.
- You may gain weight on the scale for 3-7 days, disregard the scale.
- If you are not at your ideal weight start carb loading after 3 pm.
- If you are close to your ideal weight you can do it spread out over the whole day.